Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wishing you a very happy day...

Hello ladies… I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I have a card to share with you today. For my card I used two hAnglar & sTanglar stamps from two different kits. I coloured my girls with copic markers and have used Spring Feast design paper pad, I just love sparkle of it:))

Здраствуйте мои дорогие друзья.
Сегодня я хочу показать вам открытку, совсем не Пасхальную, хотя уже и Пасха но что то мне не получилось наделать пасхальных открыток:( вот так, времени не хватило:(
Но зато я покажу вам другую, с пожеланияни хорошего дня. Для этой открытки я использовал два hAnglar & sTanglar штампа, из двух разных наборов. Своих девочек как всегда разрисовала Copic маркерами, и использовала Spring Feast design paper pad, мне очень понравился блеск этой бумаги, и как то она так безпренуждённо подошла для этой открытки:))

****************************************************
I've also decorated the inside of the card. 
****************************************************
****************************************************
 Спасибо что зашли✿ 

Hugs
✿✿Natalie✿✿

13 comments:

Рузик said...

Очень теплые получились открыточки...))))

may-chu said...

I love how pretty both the inside and the outside are!
May xx

Sara H said...

Your card IS GORGEOUS!

kuya said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love your perfect coloration and all this attention to detail. So amazing and one can really see how much work went into this card. Fab job!

Thanks for joining us at Stamp with funf this week!

~ Heike

Unknown said...

What a lovely & stunning card! Love your coloring...it's amazing! Great colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

coops said...

WOW!!!!!! this is absolutely stunning natalie.
the images are so sweet and u love your fantastic colouring and beautiful details :D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card. I love how the inside is as beautiful as the outside. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the Bling, thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

good morning!
I have just stumbled upon your blog and I just LOVE your cards... they are beautiful!! You have a new Canadian fan :)
Happy Easter
Sherene

Michelle said...

Wow this is gorgeous, the colors are so pretty & I love the frame around the image!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I'M IN AWE OF YOUR GORGEOUS WORK!!!

The bling is very sparkly and radiant :)

Thank you for playing with us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubyM:)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Amazing works of art! Thanks fo rjoining us at Paper sundaes!

Maya said...

This is totally gorgeous!
Love your coloring, and the details is fab!!
Hugs from Maya